Thursday, September 4, 2008

I want to wake up and piss excellence...

I’ve taken it upon myself to wake up every morning and piss excellence…

Day One:

I woke up a bit late and completely forgot to piss excellence.. damn you melatonin...damn.. damn.. damn..

Day Two:

Note to self: write it on your calendar, you have a photographic memory so it might stick better this way.

Day Three:

I'm seriously beginning to question my intelligence now. How hard can it possibly be to wake up and remember to piss excellence? I swear that I meant to read the note on my calendar (the one I left for myself yesterday on my phone). In retrospect, I wish I had hit the snooze button only three times.

Day Four:

Forget about pissing excellence today… I can’t piss excellence if I’m having car troubles.

Day Five:

Waking up for the sole purpose of pissing excellence has been postponed until further notice.Thank you for your patience.